This 5 day conference, presented and hosted by AHEAD in collaboration with ATHEN, EASI and the University of Colorado-Boulder. focuses on the implementation and benefits of:
- Accessible media, Universal Design and Assistive Technology in the university, business and public setting;
- Legal and policy issues, including ADA and 508 compliance;
- The creation of accessible media and information resources, including Web pages and library resources.
- Universal Design and curriculum accessibility.
- best practices for web design, reaching untapped audiences through accessible design, and compliance with existing and anticipated Section 508 and ADA stipulations.
November 12-16, 2018
Westin Westminster, Colorado, U.S.A.
For further information on this excellent program and how to register visit the Accessing Higher Ground website