We encourage publishers, educators and developers to design/build products and applications with accessibility in mind.
Making information and applications accessible ensures equal access. People without disabilities also benefit as they are able to customize their experiences.
We collaborate with various international organizations. Resources on this site will help you implement and manage accessibility.
- EPUB Accessibility Techniques
- Benetech: Tips for Creating Accessible EPUB 3
- International Publishers Association: Guide to the Marrakesh Treaty
- ADA/AAP Webinar: Architecting and Designing for Accessibility
- Digital Publishing and Accessibility in W3C Documents
- Lynda.com: Accessibility Courses
- Case Studies