Tools for Creating Accessible Content
The DAISY Consortium, with its members, enables publishers to create accessible content.
Here are the activities we undertake to do this:
- lead the development of accessibility specifications
- promote the global adoption of the accessibility baseline
- highlight practical advice
- point out authoritative guidance
- develop new tools that help content producers
- establish a network of certifying partners
- ensure the consistent application of accessibility certification
- lead the evaluation of reading systems for accessibility
DAISY members are developing certification services for publishers and authors of educational and business resources.