https://inclusivepublishing.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/logotype-sized-for-web.png 0 0 Sarah Hilderley https://inclusivepublishing.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/logotype-sized-for-web.png Sarah Hilderley2018-04-03 16:09:352018-04-03 16:09:59Making Accessible Ebooks Webinar
Making Accessible Ebooks Webinar
Kevin Callahan of BNGO Books (www.BNGObooks.com) is an ebook developer, writer and speaker based in New York City. He will be presenting this webinar on creating accessible ebooks via The Editorial Freelancer Association.
This webinar will address:
- laws governing ebook accessibility
- editorial influence on book structure
- the nitty-gritty of grammar and language choices (an italic word is not always italic!)
- the editor’s role in art selection, captions, and descriptive text
- how not to use colour to signify meaning
- how to build robust ebook navigation: there’s more than one table of contents
Full information can be found at the EFA website including details on how to register.