Most publishers now realize how important it is to make their publications accessible. The question is no longer the “why,” but the “how.” This webinar, organized by Apex Covantage, is designed to show you how. Join Bill Kasdorf, noted authority on accessibility and publishing workflows, for practical advice that will get you on the right track to making your publications “born accessible.”
April 4, 2018 at 2pm ET
Information is available at the Apex Covantage website including details on how to register for this free event
Compelled by clear ethical reasons and compliance requirements, most publishers are working to make content fully accessible. Creating content that is “born accessible” also opens up new opportunities for publishers to expand the reach of content and connect with new audiences and markets.
In this free webinar from napco media, you’ll learn:
- How properly structured and tagged content improves discoverability and is the foundation for accessibility
- What Section 508 and WCAG compliance means for publishers and their digital content
- Practical tips to build accessibility into publishing workflows
- How well structured content and metadata improves rendering for multiple formats and platforms, including HTML5 and EPUB3
February 28th, 2018
2pm ET, 11am PT
Further details on speakers and how to attend are available on the webinar registration page.
Since November 2016 EDRLab has gradually invested in the field of accessibility: production, certification, distribution and uses, all essential topics for a natively accessible ecosystem is emerging in France and elsewhere around the EPUB 3 format. Fernando Pinto da Silva (EDRLab) will be hosting a webinar dedicated to accessibility on the 28th of November. For further information visit the EDRLab website at https://www.edrlab.org/2017/10/20/webinaire-accessibilite-et-epub-3/.
NB: this webinar will be in French
Venue: – Online or via telephone
Date: 28th November, 2017
Time – 15.00 – 16.00 CEST
Latest from our blog
@InclusivePub Latest tweets
- RT @Benetech: Looking for the latest research on #EdTech for accessibility? The 2019 @DIAGRAMC report shines a spotlight on EdTech research…2 days ago
- RT @JaneFriedman: My commentary on publishing is mostly an amalgamation of what I've learned from other people—so here's a look at who some…5 days ago