This 5 day virtual conference, presented and hosted by AHEAD focuses on the implementation and benefits of:
- Accessible media, Universal Design and Assistive Technology in the university, business and public setting;
- Legal and policy issues, including ADA and 508 compliance.
- The creation of accessible media and information resources, including Web pages and library resources.
- Universal Design and curriculum accessibility.
- Best practices for web design, reaching untapped audiences through accessible design, and compliance with existing and anticipated Section 508 and ADA stipulations.
Look out for presentations from DAISY colleagues at this event
November 15th – 19th, 2021
Visit the AHG event website for further information including access to resources from last year’s conference