https://inclusivepublishing.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/logotype-sized-for-web.png 0 0 Sarah Hilderley https://inclusivepublishing.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/logotype-sized-for-web.png Sarah Hilderley2022-06-07 20:00:362022-11-15 14:48:55Accessing Higher Ground 2022
This 5 day virtual conference, presented and hosted by AHEAD focuses on the implementation and benefits of:
- Accessible media, Universal Design and Assistive Technology in the university, business and public setting;
- Legal and policy issues, including ADA and 508 compliance.
- The creation of accessible media and information resources, including Web pages and library resources.
- Universal Design and curriculum accessibility.
- Best practices for web design, reaching untapped audiences through accessible design, and compliance with existing and anticipated Section 508 and ADA stipulations.
Of particular interest to our readers:
- Getting Started with EPUB
- Publishing and EPUB 101: The Fundamentals Everybody in Higher Education Should Know
- Improving Student Learning Gains with Accessibility Features and AI Technology
- Mathematics in Born Accessible Publications: Latest Developments in Accessible Math around the Industry
- Going Further with EPUB
- Global Certified Accessible: Changing the World One Publisher at a Time
- W3C: New Standards and Recommendations on the Horizon – EPUB 3.3, Accessibility and Reading Systems