Free Webinar: Telling The Story, Better Accessibility Statements with ASPIRE
The DAISY Consortium has announced the launch of a series of free weekly webinars on accessible publishing and reading in response to the multiple challenges being faced by conferences around the world due to Coronavirus, as well as feedback from the wider DAISY community expressing interest in online training resources.
This webinar will focus on:
– The background to ASPIRE.
– Accessibility Statements: the legal framework.
– The criteria measured by the ASPIREreview.
– The ASPIREreview process.
– What does a good accessibility statement look like?
– What are the benefits of an accessibility statement?
April 19th, 2020 at 3pm UTC
Live online via Zoom or via the DAISY YouTube channel afterwards
Sign up for the April 29th webinar
For information on the whole DAISY webinar series on offer you can register your interest on the Webinar Information Page