https://inclusivepublishing.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/logotype-sized-for-web.png 0 0 Sarah Hilderley https://inclusivepublishing.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/logotype-sized-for-web.png Sarah Hilderley2022-04-01 12:29:532022-04-01 12:29:53EDRLab Digital Publishing Summit 2022
EDRLab Digital Publishing Summit 2022
After a virtual event in 2020 and no event in 2021, DPUB is back “in real life” in Madrid on June the 3rd, with a one-day event organized in coordination with Readmagine 2022.The focus at this event will be on technical topics:
- Latest news from the EPUB standardization front
- The actual preparation of the EU Accessibility Act in different EU countries
- What’s new in open-source Readium toolkits and on Thorium Reader
- The protection of PDF documents and Audiobooks via the LCP DRM
- Accessing a vast collection of audiobooks via smart speakers: the Lis mon Livre project.
- How can publishers opt-out from unconstrained Text & Data Mining on the Web: the TDM Reservation Protocol
Participation to the Digital Publishing Summit is free for EDRLab and IPDA members. There will be a low entrance fee to other participants.