Thoughtful procurement processes make the majority of course content accessible to all learners. As a result, students are more independent and productive. Accessible procurement policies also reduce a risk of litigation.
- Texas Education Agency: Requirements for learning materials
- Digital Materials Acquisition Policies for States (US): SETDA website
- Toolkit for Libraries, Ontario, Canada: Section on procurement
- University of Kent, UK: Accessibility in Procurement
- Benetech: Buy Accessible
- The eBook Accessibility Audit 2016 (UK)
- General Services Administration (US): Buy Accessible Wizard